Malaria is a vector-borne disease that is responsible for thousands of deaths, most people die due to lack of access to quality health, in this article, we will be looking into the most effective natural home remedies that anyone could apply in an emergency, or when the medical care is not easily accessible.
Warning, this should never replace professional medical advice.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Statistics of malaria
- 2 Susceptible Species for Malaria
- 3 Susceptible Host for Malaria
- 4 Age Susceptible To Malaria Attack
- 5 Sex Susceptible To Malaria Attack
- 6 What is Malaria Caused By
- 7 Life Cycle of Malaria
- 8 Malaria Symptoms and Signs
- 9 How Malaria is Prevented
- 10 Home remedies for malaria
- 11 INFLAMMATION AND BLOODY BOWELS FROM MALARIAL FEVER: [CHARCOAL WATER AND POULTICES]
- 12 How To Use NEEM OIL OR HERB For Malaria
- 13 LEMON JUICES for Malaria
- 14 WORMWOOD For Malaria
- 15 Goldenseal tea for Malaria
- 16 MILK THISTLE for Malaria
- 17 LEMON-GRASS for Malaria Treatment
- 18 STEAM BATH for Malaria
- 19 References
Statistics of malaria
Susceptible Species for Malaria
Susceptible Host for Malaria
Age Susceptible To Malaria Attack
Sex Susceptible To Malaria Attack
What is Malaria Caused By
Life Cycle of Malaria
Malaria Symptoms and Signs
How Malaria is Prevented
Home remedies for malaria
Quinine for Malaria
INFLAMMATION AND BLOODY BOWELS FROM MALARIAL FEVER: [CHARCOAL WATER AND POULTICES]
Charcoal for Malaria Fever.
How To Use NEEM OIL OR HERB For Malaria
LEMON JUICES for Malaria
WORMWOOD For Malaria
Bitter herb Research into wormwood, mostly during the 1970s, has established that a range of the constituents within the plant contributes to its medicinal activity. Many are very bitter, affecting the bitter taste receptors on the tongue which sets off a reflex action, stimulating stomach and other digestive secretions.
Goldenseal tea for Malaria
MILK THISTLE for Malaria
LEMON-GRASS for Malaria Treatment
STEAM BATH for Malaria
- Thrash. A. (1981). Home remedies.
- Centers For Disease Control and Prevention-[https://www.cdc.gov/malaria/malaria_worldwide/reduction/iptp.html]
- Thomas Bartram, Bartram’s Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine
- Sinclair, M. (2008). Modern hydrotherapy for the massage therapist.
- Medline plus, (2011). Vital Signs.
- Dail, C, Thomas. C., (1995). Hydrotherapy: simple treatments for common ailments.
- Malaria, A global challenge.
- Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine Andrew Chevallier FNIMH
- Harrison’s principles of internal medicine. (18th Ed.).
- British Society for Immunology (Malaria poster).
- Vance. Ferrel. Harold. M, Cherne, MD. Natural-Remedies-Encyclopedia-4th-Edition.
- Herbal Medicines, Third edition-Joanne Barnes J.David Phillipson Linda A. Anderson.
- PDR for Herbal Medicines.