Hi friends welcome to vigorphil, here general health, natural home remedies, hydrotherapy, Nutrition, and vegan recipes are discussed. You can visit our youtube channel at vigorphil, and listen to our podcast at Anchor.FM/vigorphil, or our website at vigorphil.com
In this recipe we will be concerning how to prepare Oatmeal Burgers, Oat Burgers are a healthier version of burgers that will not pose any health issues to you, you don’t have to be bothered with extra weight gain, in fact, the high fiber in oatmeal makes it easier to digest and oats have a soothing effect on the body.
Ingredients For Oatmeal Burger
Listed below are all the ingredients you will need for the Oatmeal Burger
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup soy sauce, homemade.
- 1 T. onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ t. Italian seasoning
- 4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup cooked rice or quinoa
- 1 cup chopped walnuts. You can use what nuts you have
- ½ cup cooked black beans
- 1 T. ground flax seeds
- Preheat oven to 400°.
Oatmeal Burger Preparation Tips
- Use quick oats; rolled oats require more time to cook.
- Use whatever you have on hand, whether it be fresh or tinned white beans!
- Vegetable or canola oil works in the absence of olive oil.
- The patties may simply be divided into 6 smaller ones if you choose.
- Storage: Keeps food fresh for up to 5 days when kept in the fridge in an airtight container!
- Remember do not mix vegetables and fruits
Oatmeal Burger Preparation steps
- Pour the four cups (4) water into a saucepan and bring the water to boil.
- Add soy sauce, onion, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- Stir in oats, cooked rice, walnuts, black beans, and flax seeds.
- Reduce heat and keep on stirring until liquid is absorbed about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool enough to handle.
- Using a large canning jar lid including the rim, form patties placing them on a lightly oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway.
- Top with your favorite toppings!